This award recognizes the best volunteer who always gives their time to support the community and is always available to help. They go above and beyond with their passion and determination to help at the forefront of everything they do. Keeping the criteria in mind, tell us why the nominated individual should be considered for the Volunteer of the Year award.
- Community impact: The individual's volunteer contributions have made a positive impact on the startup community.
- Number of organizations: The individual volunteers with more than one organization in the startup ecosystem.
- Availability: The individual is available to support and help when called upon.
- Support network: The individual has a strong network that they leverage in their capacity as a volunteer.
- Duration of volunteering: Has actively contributed to the community as a volunteer for at least one year.
- Must be based in Edmonton.