Service Provider of the Year
This award recognizes the most supportive service provider in the startup community. This service provider is a staple champion and advocate of the ecosystem. Keeping the criteria in mind, tell us why the nominee should be considered for the Service Provider of the Year award.
- Customer service: The service provider goes above and beyond for all customers, including startups, and has a dedicated team to support startups.
- Community involvement: This service provider can be seen at startup events because it wants to maintain relationships, stay up-to-date with innovative companies, and learn from startups.
- Product flexibility: The service providers products and/or services are adaptable to the needs of startups.
- Collaboration: The service provider constantly seeks opportunities to partner, work or learn from startups.
- Positive impact:The service provider's services and contributions make a consistent positive impact on startups within the community.
- Must be based in Edmonton.