This award recognizes an Edmonton startup's most successful pivot. With the dire to save or augment their startup, we want to celebrate a startup that acted quickly and decisively to emerging opportunities. The startup is now rebuilding or proving market fit, using what it learned before and transforming into a new, stronger business. Keeping the criteria in mind, tell us why the nominated startup should be considered for the Pivot of the Year award.
- Timeliness: The startup's pivot started in 2022 or 2023.
- Pivot scope: The startup's pivot is a broad and deep scope for the business. The pivot was a transformational change to the business model, customer base, and overall company strategy.
- Pivot speed: The startup's pivot was quickly executed in response to an external driver and/or opportunity.
- Pivot impact: The startup's pivot has significantly and positively impacted the business. This could include but not be limited to hires, revenue growth, capital raised, partnerships, and/or press.
- The company must be based in Edmonton.